Pathline enhances the traditional design-bid-build system. We offer value engineering, constructability reviews, completeness evaluations and scheduling/cost estimation so that the end product is functional, affordable and a quality construction project.
Pathline's team of professional engineers and managers will value engineer all aspects of your building design so that function, performance and serviceability are achieved at the lowest possible cost. Our experience helps us recognize potential constructability problems associated with building systems, materials and installation techniques.
To minimize costly change orders and claims, Pathline will thoroughly review and verify drawings and specifications for completeness. We use the latest in computer software to aid us in estimating construction costs and scheduling the project.
Your bottom line is our bottom line.
- Value Engineering
- Constructability Reviews
- Completeness Reviews
- Project Phasing And CPM Scheduling
- Cost Estimates
- Code Compliance
- Bidding And Contract Documents Review
- Architectural Building Systems
- Structural And Foundation Work
- HVAC And Mechanical Systems
- Plumbing And Fire Protection
- Landscape Architecture
- Site/Civil Work
- Environmental Engineering
- Topographic And Site Surveying
- Interior Design
- Electrical Power, Lighting And Distribution Systems
- Telecommunication Systems